RSM Roofline offers all types of domestic roofing, slate and tiling such as.....
- Clay plain tiles
- Concrete small tiles
- Concrete interlocking
- Pan tiles
- Natural slates
- Fibre cement slates
- Artificial slates
Natural slates are individually split and individually dressed and should be treated as an individual unit when being fixed on the roof. One slate may suit a particular location on the roof better than another, perhaps for reasons of thickness, natural curvature, surface texture of appearance, therefore proper grading and selection of slates is extremely important to achieve a neat and attractive finish.
Clay plain tiles are a natural product with A+ environmental credentials. A range of 3 distinctive colours in a sandfaced finish suitable for roofing and vertical tiling.
Concrete interlocking tiles have many benefits including:
- 40% thinner than standard interlocking tiles
- Excellent covering capacity
- Can achieve an A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide to Specification*
- Accredited to the BES 6001 standard for responsible sourcing
Today fibre cement slates are considered as a material physically suited for construction products such as cladding and roofing. It is primarily due to its function, performance and commercial value.
Fibre cement is a main component of long-lasting building materials the list below shows the common applications
- External cladding
- Flat sheets as base and/or architectural facing
- Flat sheets for e.g. wind shields, wall copings, and soffits
- Corrugated sheets
- Slates as architectural full and partial facing
We offer specialist opinion for the perfect tile/ slate to match your specific roof design"